Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Back

It's been a very LONG time since I've last logged in and bloged.
Since the last time I have:
-taken time off from foodie penpals due to stress in life
-did on/in the job schooling to persue a carerr
-put that on ice due to becoming pregnant
-getting things ready for baby
-moving and that twice. Once in the beginning of pregnancy, once months after
-having my little girl and getting accostomed to life with her

I'm still on baby leave, and so far life with baby is getting smoother that I can take things up again that I love doing.
I'm knitting again
-rejoined foodie penpals
-considering joining a gym to get my pre baby body back or at least close to it.

And I found my love of blogging again and want to stick with it. It's been way too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment