Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My shift times kind of suck

2 weeks ago my shift times at work changed thanks to a new law here in Germany.
My shift times now are 9:30 am to 7 pm for morning shift
7pm till 4 am for night shifts
and 8 m till 4 pm for the in between shifts.

Figuring out when to exercise is a challenge for me to be honest. I never now how the shift will be. I have mostly the morning shift. My hubby works all day to. He comes home at 6pm. Of course I want to spend as much time as possible with him. And I have a home to clean, and yes hubby helps to, and cats that need some attention.
So today I sat down and looked at what I can do.

So far I figured out this:

Tomorrow I will get up @ 5 am
go out for a jog by 5:30 am
come back by 6 am, strength by 6:30am
then stretch and shower, wake hubby up my 7:20 am.

Then I still have time until 9 am, then I have to get ready and go to work. Have to be there by 9:30 and open up by 10 am.
I'll be working until 7pm and I'll be home by 7:15 pm.
Then cooking and some cleaning and time with hubby and cats.

If at work I notice that it was too much I'll have to sit down and figure out something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment