Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm mostly strong..

I keep saying i'm Wonder Woman. And in a way I am. I work hard to earn the money I do. I'm strong and confident. I am healthy and I don't like being a weak woman. After all I can do it myself.

But lately I don't feel like my usual Wonder Woman self. I'm dizzy all the time. But that's it. I'm going to my Doc to make sure it's nothing bad. And i'm sure it's not after all except for the dizzyness I feel great. I just wish it would stop. After all it's getting in my way. And i'm not used to taking things this easy. I mean I do not stress myself out on anything. I go to work do a work out when I feel up to it and my hubby takes care of the house. I do a lot to get/stay relaxed.

So what the hell is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment